Help Clients Get Their Homes Ready for Spring
If you’ve tried getting an appointment with professionals— contractors, HVAC repair companies, or doctors—then you know how backed up everyone’s schedules are.
There may also be delays when hiring pros for spring maintenance and cleaning projects, so remind your clients to schedule appointments early, especially if they cannot climb ladders and do DIY projects.
Houzz and the New York Times provide lists of spring cleaning to-dos.
Here are 10:
- Pest inspection
- Repairing windows and screens
- Washing windows
- Chimney inspection
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms check
- Swapping out winter tools for spring and summer tools
- Gutter and downspout cleaning
- HVAC tune-up
- Staining, re-sealing, and fixing fences, decks, and handrails
- Lawn, tree, hedge, and garden maintenance